Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10/24 "Interdependence of Organisms

Weekly blog on Photosynthesis

Summary : Photosynthesis is why plant grow . Photosynthesis is what make us alive to day.
Question: ( How much did I know before we started. What do you now know about the topic that you did not know before?) Before we started I did not know how the true process worked.There are more materials needed than I thought . The process is how we are alive today . How is this you may ask and how is because The sun and other materials power plants . Then animals eat plants . Than we eat plants and animals.
Question: ( What is particularly satisfying about this weeks work )  I was satisfied the most when I learned about the real story on photosynthesis . Then learned about how the life cycle really starts with plants. Then we learned a little about how lot of animals live off of fruit.

File:Photosynthesis.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment