Thursday, January 29, 2015

Documents

This week it surprised me that my dad got me mints at the  restaurant we went to. I was surprised because I did not see they had mints in the restaurant.

I knew about the topic before we started. This is because we talked about it in class. I can definitely say that I know more about the topic than before I started.For example I never knew that steam was so strong that It could take the lid of a bottle. That is some of the info I have learned this week.

I liked my work this week. I especial like how we got to play a game that was themed around the 
 subject of matter. I thought it w.as hard too. we had to take notes, lots of notes. So that is my opinion about this week.

Yes I did work like others did. Most of the kids in the class took notes like I did. We also had the same questions as well. That means we usually have to use the same method to get the answer. That is what I did similar to others in the class.

Next week I would like to set the goal to schedule. That means that I want to make it so it can get my work done more effectively. This week I feel as if I had not done that. That is why you make goal right? That is my goal for next week

No comments:

Post a Comment