Thursday, January 22, 2015

Observing Crystals

Surprise: I was surprised that Mr. P  had slammed down his IPad on the table to describe a word. I was surprised because he doesn't do that very often.

We were comparing crystals. That means we observed or listen to what they did.


Before we started taking about this in class I didn't even know that salt and stuff like that was a crystal. So if you are to sum it up I knew nothing. That in my opinion makes it more exciting. That way you don't know what is going to happen. so not knowing thing has it benefits but only if you are bond to learn it.

One thing that I thought was frustrating is that you couldn't tell what the unknown was. I also think it was exciting at the same time. I think this because  it was like a guessing game all week.  So I don't really know what kind of feeling I have about this weeks. So that is the pros and cons of this week.

I hope that when people look at my work they will realise that I had to listen and observer for all my information. This is because we were trying to identify what the unknown substance was so we need  to look and listen to figure out what it was. I would want them to know the order that I did the experiment in. I would want them to know this because they could be like well in this experiment you found out so an so so why did you not use that info for this one. That is what I would want them to know.

One thing I would like to improve on is my observation skills and my listening. This is because maybe I would have more precise conclusions If I did this. It is also just a good skill to have as well. This week we did aa lot of observing and and listening. So that may mean that I improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment