Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Cell Wars PArt 4

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2609/3902609089_4e2565e791.jpg
Summary: The Ribosome is sure to win. Ok i'm not trying to be cocky or anything but from the facts I have learned this week I think they are just too important to deal without.I have figured out that they make your skin,bones, hair,nails, and tissues. when I figured that out I couldn't believe it, we would be a like blob fish without ribosome.One thng I would like to do though after im done with everything id like to learn a little more about my compition. This is what I have learned and what I want to learn.

SP6: This week I got to help explain the importance of my organelle. I even got to prove the greatness of it. I responded to 2 comments and explained why ribosome do those things. Another thing that I did this week was make my posters for the campaign. I got to explain through a simple visual how great my organelle is. I think that's so great because not everyone wants to take lots of time to understand the importance of the ribosome. Those are just a few things that made me construct explanation.

XXC: Now this is the point where I just tell you all about the ribosome. I have already told you what  the ribosome is like. Ok  first the quantity well they may have the highest amount of them compared to all the organelles in the entire cell. Alright here we go, they have 10 million ribosome in just one cell. Now that you know just how many they really are let's get into the scale of a ribosome, well they reason why so many can fit is because they happen to be the smallest of all the organelles in the cell. That is just a bit of what I have learned and I hope to get to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment