Thursday, September 15, 2016

Cell Wars: The Ribosome



Summary: During this project I have learned a lot. The world of cells are a lot wider than I have ever imagined. Everything has role that aids to the function of life. Now that I you have heard about my life changing experience lets talk Ribosomes. Ribosomes are only the best organelle in the entire cell
 ( Well it's not actually a orginelle). Ribosome make most of our appearance. They make hair,skin,bones,and nails. Pretty important right well there is more. They also are very small and either free rome or the cling to other organelles. I know what you're thinking wow why would we want a clingy president, well isn't it better then a presents that takes up most of the cell.Nucleus (cough cough). Alright then those are just a few things I learned.

Backward Looking: Before I started I actually had no clue that a ribosome was a thing. Actually before this project I was not really aware of the other organelles in the cell and their importance.  I did know though about the vacuole and little about the basic ones. Some of the basic things I knew were the cell membrane, nucleus, cell wall and a bit more. Ya before this i was kind of blind of the world of cell land.

Inward Looking: I am very proud in my group's work. Why wouldn't I be we thrived through this project and overcame  a lot during this project. The one piece that I really enjoyed making and watching my video. it was wonderful to make and be a part of. Even if people don't vote us i think my group did our very best. Isn't that what it's all about.

Outward Looking: I feel like we didn't really work like other groups. From what I have seen yes lots of people had the same idea for a video like the  newscast but ours was very different. We had a creative spin to our work. We were not just a team but we were the ribosomes. I feel like we took almost too much pride in our group. Yes things may be similar in the end to other peoples but the way our group worked was what made this project.

Forward Looking; if I could have done this project over I would have changed a bit. The main thing I would have done was check the rubric more. I feel like that could bring us down a bit because we didn't really check if we had it all. I also wish that I would have know that we had to rate the websites with the cites. Over all I have to say that I just should have been more accurate with the rubic.





No comments:

Post a Comment