Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cell Wars Part 2

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/50S-subunit_of_the_ribosome_3CC2.png

Summary:
The Ribosome is actually very important to the cell. I don't know why I didn't used to know what it was. For instance, the ribosome is an organelle in the cell that creates protein. So this week I had to see what protien really does.I learned that proteins actually help make the tissues and the organs in your body. That not all they also grow your hair. Another thing I learned this week was that we can't do this job alone. The golgi body is actual what " packages" and send the proteins, that is why we haven't smeared them because we can't function without them. These are just a few things I have have learned this week about our wonderful organelle.
SP3: This my team and I conducted investigation a bit this week. You see we didn't always understand the information we had gotten. For example we didn;t really know what proteins do. So we had to investigate a little deeper into the meaning behind the first coat. Now I am very confident about our organelle because it important. I had to investigate this though and had to dig deeper into what was just their.
XCC Scale, proportion and quantity: The ribosome are very interesting. Unlike most of the organelles they come in large quantities. This is because they actually float around freely mostly. They also sometimes go onto the other organelles. This must sound crazy but this can work because of their scale. The actually are very small. They even are the smallest organelle in the entire cell. Unlike the nucleus and cytoplast they don't take much space. That's what I took from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment