Friday, September 30, 2016

Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration

Image result for photosynthesis and cellular respiration
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Auto-and_heterotrophs.png/880px-Auto-and_heterotrophs.png
Summary: This week I have found the secret the animal survival. I wonder how I just accepted the facts that yep plants let me breath. I guess I thought that  well this all checks out the scientist say it so it seems pretty realistic then though nothing of it. Well now I am here to tell you that's not it. There is a lot more science behind it. Without one another this world would cease to exist.  Well you see there are a few things that make this process work.  You first got your reactants those you can consider the building materials for these process. Then once the action is done they let of products. Then those products would be the let's say photosynthesis reactants then it goes on an on. I've learned a little more about the function of this world. I have learned about photosynthesis more and newly discovered cellular respiration. Now that we got that cover let's get into our S&EP.

S&EP: This week we started to conduct an investigation. I just thought that this investigation was the coolest thing. we have started our learnings in how things get in and out of the cell through the cell membrane.  So we have used instead of  the cell an egg. They have been soaked in vinegar and now we must see how different liquids go through the egg's "cell membrane". we are all conducting an investigation to see how this all works and already looked to see what we think will absorb the most. I am anticipating the result and am eager to find out. Now let's get into the XXC.

XXC: This week I saw Cause an Effect. First of all i'm not sure if you would consider this a cycle of cause and effect but close enough. I got to closely observe how plants "breath in" and "breath out" .I  know it sound odd but really the do in a way. You can think of photosynthesis as breathing in. Then cellular respiration in like the process of breathing out. The breathing in causes breathing out and it repeats. That's all i got for now see ya next week on the adventures of 7th grade science.

No comments:

Post a Comment