Thursday, December 17, 2015

Charity Fair Project Blog

Summary:For the past few weeks we have being doing the charity fair project.The charity is where students make items to sell to help a charity with cause. The charity fair has lots of aspects to it.We have had to work on a trifold poster,carbon footprint, product creation,charity research, ignite presentation with script,and other things.Those are the most important thought.The fair is a great project now you can learn more this awesome project.

Backwards Looking: Before this project I had a pretty good idea about are charity and our headbands. We had done another project with these headband. So I think we got a head start a little because we had some prior knowledge. On the other hand I did not even know what the carbon footprint was so personally that was a harder one to do. It was though because I got to learn about and now I better understand the concept. I think that we knew quite a good amount of information before we started so this project was easier.

Inward Looking:I am very proud of our project. Looking at it now that we are done I say we did a great job. I think it was a challenge for use in some regards and we did have redo some stuff but over all it was pretty good.I think next time we do this we will be better prepared because we would have prior experience. I would say that maybe we could make a few changes to our speech.We had actually gotten done a little early so I think we had our stuff together and we were on task.If I were to do this again I would probably say I would want to do work like we did this time. I am proud of our work.

Outward Looking: When people look at our work I want them to recognize the heart we put in this. The topic we picked is very dear to both of us and we care alot about it.I want them to see that our charity is something is very scary. We are supporting St. Jude children's research hospital.When we were doing this we had in mind the people we could help. I think our was different from the rest because we are kid and now what it feels like to really afraid. These kids touch our hearts because they are scared for their lives.This is what I want people to notice.

Forward Looking:If I could change one thing I would change a little of our speech. I wish I had added comparisons to us kids.I wish did this because the audience is kids and it go t heart more for them knowing it's kid just like them.I think if we added this it would make them think in a different perspective thinking that they could have gotten it too. Overall looking at our project I think we did a good job but the speech could a little touch ups.When I look at this project i am proud because of what's its saying and showing to people if we added this it would have kind of been the cherry on the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment