Thursday, January 7, 2016

DIrt and Soil Project Blog


Summary: These few week we have been  doing are dirt on soil project. We have learn about  water erosion. water erosion is when water in our case wave are constanly hitting an  object and making it smaller.Water also moves things into a different place. It is considered weathering becuase well it is weather that break or moves something like rocks or sand.
Backward-Looking: I think work tells a story when you read about Surfers point you learn and understand what they went though. It makes you put things into perspective. It make you think what I do? Would I give up?It makes you consider what's going on to make them do this. It even has parts of a true story. Like problems,conclusion and more.I think that all studies where like stories of what happened and what they're doing.

Inward-Looking: I think this cause study had put me into perspective. It has shown me how much commotion erosion can make. At first ai thought that erosion just made land different.I never really thought of what it would do to the community. It made me think of erosion in a different way. It made me think of it more as a threat in some place and in other good.

Outward-Looking: If I where the teacher I would comment on the thing I knew we could have improved on. I think we should have practiced more becuase it a hard. I would say that we should have thought of our own solution. I think we should have done some things better. Yet if I where the teacher I would also say what was good so we could do it again.


Forward-Looking: Next time I would have a few goal I would to accomplish. One I want to be able to stay on task more because sometimes we got off task for a little. I also think that I would want to add more information to presenting. I also think I could speak a little faster and pratice more. They are kind of just general goal but they are something I can work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment