Thursday, December 10, 2015

Erosion Data

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN5gXjJGDScfO-7PHvnXEU0iakIRAEqHV-adNgKl9M8aHsit8Q
Summary: This week we have been gathering information about erosion. We have been doing an activity that is teaching how terrain affects erosion and how much. we have had a sheet that is from a website.We  had to determine what the hill in this park should be made of and how high it should be.  We got to  find out and record the information and see what was the best. That is what we did this week. we also read bird brain and I learned about different ways things can erode.

SP8: Obtain, evaluate and communicate information: This week we obtain, evaluate and communicate information. We saw how certain terrain can affect how much something erodes.for example it something has no plant and it high and steep it will erode a lot. I know this from are activity. I communicated my information with my supporting data. I learned it is very beneficial to used a silt and sand mixture to stop erosion. It helps keep everything in place you also want a low incline and your right there you have barely any erosion. This is what I learned this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment