Friday, December 19, 2014

Sienna's Severe Weather Project Reflection

Severe Weather Project Reflection

This week we finished up are Severe Weather Project Reflection. We did the board game option.

This week I learned that I need to keep track of my work. Or in other words I need to learn how to make a good time plan for each assignment I do. It was very hard this week to do that with to major project due the same week! So that is what I thought was hard. Next time I will try to improve this skill.

This week I felt very rushed. I think I didn't think out my plan very well to juggle two assignments. After I got all the cards done I was not as stressed. Then I was very excited to make my game board. In my opinion I think it was a success.

This week my partner did basically everything the same as everyone else. The one thing that made it different was that we had chance cards in are deck. Not everyone had chace cards so that made it special. I really think that it made the game more enjoyable. So that is what we did slightly different.

A goal I would like to set myself next semester is that I keep track of my time. I would have been lease stressed out. This will help me stay more organized.  This week I have not done this as well as I could have. This Is what I want to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment