Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cartoon of Water Cycle 12/5


Water Cycle Cartoon


This week we played a water cycle game. Then we wrote a story about the water cycle in process.

This week the resources that was the most helpful to me was the game we played. This game gave us the basic layout of our stories. I hope we use games more often because they helped me understand the project better. This game was cool, because it was random. You never knew what you'd be getting. This was by far my favorite resource overall.

I loved this project. It let me show my creative side more than your work side.  I liked how Mrs. Garcia made a game out of it instead of just having us write the same stories. I honestly liked it all and I have nothing negative to say about it. Overall, I liked the drawing part the best. I hope we can do something like this again!







No comments:

Post a Comment