Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Natural Disasters Board Game

Natural Disasters Board Game


This week we started an assignment on natural disasters. I had pick the board game option.

 Before we started I only knew a very little amount of information on this subject. Now I have learned about drought, hurricanes, etc. To be more specific I had learned that drought happen most commonly in the USA. For example we are currently in a drought in San Jose.  The drought we are in is not as severe as the ones we've had before.

This week I learned that  I am a better learner when the project uses visual. That mean a project that we look at articles or websites for. I noticed this when I was looking up the information on the websites that you provided for us. This helped me better understand confusing concepts. One confusing part of the project was when we had to find how to be Safe and how to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment