Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weekly Blog on my letter

Weekly Blog


This week was very short because of our break for Veterans Day. Then when we got back we started our letter to Mr. Cuttatree.

The resource that was the most useful this week was the draft paper for the letter to Mr. Cuttatree which we filled out.  It had the basic ideas on it so we just had to make it more diverse on the letter we wrote. The letter would have been 10 times harder without this draft so I'm glad we had it. So this was the best resource I had. This draft was a great starter on my project.

I thought the work this week was pretty hard. It would have been harder without my draft. I liked that we got to start very quickly and use all the info we already had.  I think we had a great amount of info. This was a great thing to get to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment