Thursday, March 19, 2015

Surprise: I was surprised when  my peaches went all over the keyboard. I thought they would stay in place but I was very wrong.


I did not know much about circuit before we started. I learned a lot from my assignment. Now i know that copper is the best for an electromagnet. I would not have know that before. for instance in the application we used I figured out that copper usual has numbers up in the 60 to 100s. i have learned a lot  this week. So that is what  have learned.


I loved my work this week. It mathematic and scientific. Two of my favorite classes. I learned alot. One thing i learned is that the amount of coils you add  effect your electromagnet. I would have not know that if i did not participate.

I worked the same way everyone else did. We did use the same program to do this project. So we have most likely the same answers. For example we had to turn down the volts to the same exact number. at least I think.

One thing I would like to improve on is  double checking. I could have double checked my work. I my have gotten problems wrong because I did my math wrong. So thats all though. It is always good to double check.

No comments:

Post a Comment