Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Pet Mineral

Surprise: I was surprised that I could not beat this game for my friend. I have been trying for a long time andI still can not beat it.

 I did not know much about minerals at all  before this assignment. Ive learned alot about minerals so far.  For example I never knew that graphite was what pencil lead was made out of. So to sum it up I have learned alot. I hope to learn even more.

I feel really good about my work this week. It took lots of time and hard work to finish this project.I liked it because you could be creative.  I like that because creativity is what I like to show in all of my work.That is why I  felt so good about this project.

I have a feeling that I may have worked a little different from everyone else. For instance most of the class picked their backgrounds first. Well I just put a temporary one then changed it later.So I decorated  more after than before. So I did it a little different.

I would probably would to improve on it. I would want to make it more entertaining. I have a feeling that it is not entertaining enough. I really had fun doing this project though. I just wish we had more time to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment