Thursday, March 12, 2015

Magnasium

Surprise: I was surprised that the dog ran out the door when I was trying to get my brother. I was surprised because my dog usually does not do that.

This week we learned about Magnesium.

Before we started this topic I did not know much about magnets. Well I knew they existed. I also knew that they don't alway attract. So I did not know much. But that make more room to learn. Thats always a good thing.

I loved my work this week. We got to do cool experiments . It was super fun. This week was a week of discovery. I discovered new things. About magnets and me. 

I do think others did their work the same. Well we did get different results. but we did the same process to get are results. It a very weird thing. i know for a fact that the group I was in got the same results. So some in the class did the exact same as me.

If I could change one thing it would be are testing. I felt as if it were unfair. For instants we used different sides of the nail every time. So we got some weird answers.It was all very confusing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment