Thursday, February 2, 2017

Super Hero Final Touchs

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12093653_503269619847994_1612700412_n.jpg

The final touches on a project

Summary: This week we were doing final touches on our superhero project. Something I learned this week was how to make a  QR code. This was used so we can give easy access to our digital work while presenting. Next I also finished making the engineering potion to this project. We made contraptions that make our drawings move. This was so cool because it was all based on experimenting and just attempting to make it by looking at a working one. It was so amazing to be able to see my contraption working after I used my mind and put hard work into it. This project is almost to a close but i've really learned a lot.

S&EP: This week we Constructed Explanations and Designed Solutions.  This we have been making sure all our creative work is to perfection and I feel like especially for me since i'm presenting i'm wanting it say something. I have been wanting my work to say something to the audience. For example with story I want my ideas and my story line to make them understand my character and really get depth. Then for my art i want them to clearly see what the character is like through visuals. For example Miss. Conception is meant to look slightly evil because she is not exactly perfect and her character is kinda scary. I am really hoping my work can speak and that my audience can understand.

XCC:  This week I used Cause and Effect. This week I used Cause and Effect when I was engineering the moving contraption. I realized after a while of adjusting it to make sure it worked that its was all just a big game of cause and effect. For example if the disks position is very crucial to how your contraption works. It the disk is not connected them no movement but if you get it just right then up and won goes your little character.

No comments:

Post a Comment