Monday, August 21, 2017

Why I returned to AdVENTURE?

 Why I Returned to AdVENTURE

     I returned to AdVENTURE because this school has lots of opportunity for me.  It has creative outlets others school couldn't provide. Project based learning where I can use my problem solving skills and collaboration to get the job done. I have many close friends and relationships here that I value highly. I have built a community with the students in my grade after so many years we are like a family.

    This program has produced some of my best work. From videos to stories this school has been a place for me to discover my skills. I may have never know my passion for writing. I have also meet so many people that in the future I would team up with again to create professional work. I have built connection that aren't just friendships but valuable assets for me to use later in  life.

This program has a lot of great teachers. Each one providing a good view on the world. I have learned how to do algebra, making videos, creating video games, writing stories and more. At my old school I didn't learn this much and when my class got stuck on something we didn't move on. This school lets the kids who need more help get it and the kids who are striving having great challenges.

 These are just a few reasons I returned to AdVENTURE. I'm sure this year will make me love it even more. I've learned about collaboration, creativity, and so much more. AdVENTURE will always be a special place to me. My middle school home. That is why I returned to AdVENTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment