Friday, May 13, 2016

Food Creation

http://ghirardelli.bayareacreativeservices.com/sites/default/files/about/chocolate_steps.jpg
This is the way they make there chocolate.

This week we have been going deeper into the process of food creation. We have learned the steps it takes to make foods. It is a lot more complicated then you'd expect. We also are learning this so we can determine how each step wastes. We have talked about apples as a class and in our group talked about chocolate. I have learned a lot about the way my food is made.

This week we analyzed data. So to start we had all the steps how apples get to up all in a random order. Then we had to organize them in the way we though they should go. After that we all moved clockwise to see other people's work. I really liked seeing other work because it should me somethings I had missed and I would have not noticed if it was not pointed out. Then the next day we used what we knew about the process and did it with another food. We have done it with chocolate. This week I learned how my food is made and some way we waste it.

This week we used patterns. I say we used patterns because every food you have has the same pattern it goes through. From apples to chocolate they still have the same process. I noticed this the most when I started to do the process with the chocolate.I could see that it went though the same steps as the apple just done differently.This week I really have noticed the pattern in all foods.

This week I was a Creator learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment